Athletics » Athletic Forms

Athletic Forms


State law requires all student-athletes to have current sports physicals (this is different from the school physical form) and consent forms on file with the school before a student may practice or play in a sport. These must be on the FHSAA-issued forms. No other forms can be accepted.

All students that will be participating in sports MUST upload the EL2 (Physical Evaluation) and digitally sign the EL3 form (Consent and Release from Liability) on PRIOR to starting conditioning/tryouts. Forms are available in the school and can accessed by clicking on the links below. You must present this form to the Physician at the time of the Office Visit. Contact Mr. Mueller with any questions. 727-531-1449 or [email protected]

This set of forms is IN ADDITION to the School Entry Health Exam and updated copy of the Immunization Record – required by State Law for all NEW and TRANSFER students entering CCCHS.