*Enrollment at Clearwater Central Catholic High School is contingent upon a student’s remaining in good academic and behavioral standing in their current school and successful completion of the 8th grade. Enrollment will continue until our freshman class enrollment limit is met. Enrollment involves the completion of all forms and fees.
1. Enrollment Contract – You will receive an email with an invitation to enroll after your student has been accepted. Every parent must complete the required information for their family account through
FACTS Family Portal, our tuition payment provider.
• Follow the instructions below to login and access the enrollment contract:
– Log into FACTS Family Portal as instructed above.
– Type in your username and password.
– After logging in, click on Apply/Enroll in the left menu.
– Click on the Enrollment/Re-enrollment link.
• If you do not have a login, please follow the instructions below for creating a FACTS Family Portal login:
– Please go to FACTS Family Portal
– Select Create New Family Portal Account.
– Enter in the Email field your email address as provided in your application to the school.
– Click the Create Account button.
– You will receive an email from FACTS SIS Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes the link will remain active for 6 hours.
– Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm Field.
– Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
– Close the window.
The Enrollment Contract fee is $250.00 and will increase to $350 in April of your enrollment year. The online process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later.
2. Verification Form to Verify Parish Affiliation – Click here.
3. School Physical and Immunization Forms – All incoming freshmen and students new to CCC, in accordance with Florida State law, must turn in an original school physical form dated after June 1 of the current year as proof of immunizations from the State of Florida (obtained from pediatrician only). Please note: Catholic schools in the Diocese of St. Petersburg do not recognize a religious objection to immunizations.
4. Middle School Final Transcript
5. Birth Certificate or Passport – Please turn in to the Front Office.
6. Sports Physicals – Click here.
**TO RE-ENROLL A CURRENT CCC STUDENT FOR NEXT SCHOOL YEAR, PLEASE CLICK HERE.**