Forms and Resources
- Online Application ($100 application fee includes entrance exam)
- Register for HSPT within your application (9th grade applicants only), OR
- Complete the Transfer Affidavit Form
- Release of Records Form — It is the responsibility of the parent to complete, sign, and turn in to your student’s current school. CCC will then coordinate with your school the transmission of the following:
- Current report card[s]
- Student Support Plan and documentation (if applicable)
- If your student been identified with a learning disability or exceptionality, please submit previous and current Student Support Plan (SSP), 504, IEP, Gifted Services, and/or any additional documentation that applies. For students with a medical condition requiring accommodations, a letter is required from the diagnosing physician stating the diagnosis, treatment plan and classroom recommendations, dated within one year of entry. For more information about CCC’s Student Support Services, please click here.
- International Applicants
- Association of Credentials Evaluation Services (NACES) — Transcripts issued in a foreign language must be reviewed by a certified evaluation agency. For a list of agencies, please visit http://naces.org/members.
Only when the Admissions Office has received all of the documents listed above, will a decision regarding admittance be made.