The Clearwater Central Catholic Marauder Athletics Hall of Fame was established in 2001 to recognize alumni, coaches, and contributors who made a significant contribution to the school’s athletic history. We recognize their exceptional athletic ability, sportsmanship on the field, scholarship in the classroom, and high-quality leadership both on and off the field. We aim to recognize individuals who established a personal reputation for character in the community, even after their graduation from CCC.
We aim to remind the new generation of athletes of the tradition of honor and respect they must strive to uphold and embody.
The Clearwater Central Catholic High School Athletics Hall of Fame exists to ensure that the history and tradition of the school, as well as the contributions of individuals, is celebrated. Its purpose is to honor, pay tribute to and perpetuate the memory of those individuals who, either through participation, support or interest, have made outstanding contributions in the field of athletics or helped Clearwater Central Catholic High School in its pursuit of integrity and excellence.
The Class of 2019
Melanie Beiser ’76, Guy Harris ’88, Sean Moyles ’88, Frank Seidl ’82 were inducted into the Hall of Fame, during halftime of the football game on September 13, 2019.
Melanie Beiser ’76 – Basketball, Softball, & Volleyball
Frank Seidl ’82 – Soccer, Football, & Track
Guy Harris ’88 – Wrestling & Baseball
Sean Moyles ’88 – Wrestling
The advancement office is now accepting nominations for the induction class of 2020-2021. Any previous nominees that were not selected will be automatically considered for the next five years, after which they will be placed on a secondary consideration list.
How to Nominate:
Fill out this nomination form and send in to the CCC Advancement Office: Click here to view or download the Athletic HOF Nomination Form.
Always accepting nominations for the Marauder Athletic Hall of Fame. Note: Individuals must be nominated by someone other than himself/herself and all nomination forms must be sent to the following address:
Assistant Director of Alumni Relations
2750 Haines Bayshore Road
Clearwater, FL 33760
(727) 531-1449 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The CCC Athletics Hall of Fame Committee will consist of the members shown below. The President of Clearwater Central Catholic High School will appoint all committee members and select the chair of the committee.
- Athletic Director
- Assistant Director of Alumni Relations
- Director of Advancement
- Current Coach
- Alumni Representative
- Current Faculty Member
- At Large Representative from the CCC Community
Nominations are accepted from:
- Faculty/Staff at CCC
- Current & Former Coaching Staff
Criteria and Selection Procedures
- There are three categories in which a person may be nominated for the Athletics Hall of Fame.
- Student Athlete
- Candidates for the Athletics Hall of Fame can be nominated only by CCC’s President, Principal, and Athletic Director, Current & Former Coaches, Alumni, Advancement Staff, Faculty, Staff, CCC Athletics Hall of Fame Committee member and past Hall of Fame inductees.
- All candidates that are in the student-athlete category must have graduated from Clearwater Central Catholic High School.
- There shall be a maximum of five (5) inductees per year from the Student-Athlete category and a maximum one (1) inductee per year from the Coach/Administrator/Contributor category.
- Student-athletes who meet the induction criteria automatically become eligible for Athletics Hall of Fame induction five (5) years after their senior year at Clearwater Central Catholic High School.
- Coaches become eligible for the Athletics Hall of Fame after a total of five (5) years of coaching at Clearwater Central Catholic High School. Coaches that are still coaching at CCC are not eligible for nomination/selection until they are no longer coaching at CCC.
- Administrators/Contributors become eligible when they are nominated by the appropriate selected group (President, Principal, Athletic Director, Alumni, Faculty, Staff, Current or Former Coaches, past CCC Athletics Hall of Fame inductee or a CCC Athletics Hall of Fame Committee member).
- All nominees for induction should have exhibited in their daily life the character and commitment to the Mission and Philosophy of Clearwater Central Catholic High School.
- Nominees for induction into the CCC Athletics Hall of Fame shall remain on the primary consideration list for five years. After the fifth year, if nomine has not been selected for induction, he or she will be placed on a secondary list. Nominees can be reinstated to the primary list upon request from a committee member.
- Selection into the Clearwater Central Catholic Athletics Hall of Fame is by 75% vote of the committee
- Nominees should be an active supporter of Clearwater Central Catholic High School (i.e. volunteer, participant in activities, or a donor to school).
- The Athletics Hall of Fame Committee reserves the right to reorganize or change the criteria and selection procedures at any time.