Welcome to School Counseling
Description of the School Counseling Program
The School Counseling program is embedded in the mission and vision of Clearwater Central Catholic High School. As a community rooted in Christ, dedicated to inspiring one another to use our minds for Truth, hearts for love, and hands for service, we aim to develop faith-filled leaders who embody respect in themselves and for others, who value service, and who are inspired to excellence in and beyond the classroom.
The School Counseling program helps develop the student’s individuality providing services that improve personal, social, spiritual, and educational skills. These skills include self-knowledge, self-acceptance, self-management, problem-solving, decision-making, communication, career planning, educational, and interpersonal skills.
• Assessing God's gift within each person
• Achieving maximum unique potential Academic success
• Exploring Occupations and Careers that compliment our giftedness
• Identifying College Majors associated with the various career options
• Researching Colleges that offer those majors
• Obtaining College Admission Requirements