We Are Pleased That You Have Decided to Re-Enroll Your Student at CCC!
Please note that Re-Enrollment at Clearwater Central Catholic High School is contingent upon a student remaining in good academic, financial, and behavioral standing at CCC. Re-enrollment requires the completion of all re-enrollment forms and fees.
**Re-Enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year opened February 11th, 2019.
Steps for Re-Enrollment
- Re-Enrollment Contract
Parents must go to the Parent Portal to complete the online re-enrollment contract. Click on the FORMS tab. Please complete the contract, type your name in the e-signature box and pay the re-enrollment fee. Re-enrollment fee is $250. The fee will increase to $350 on April 3rd, 2019. Please complete this as soon as possible to secure your child’s seat for the next school year.
- Contact Mary O’Connor at email@example.com with Parent Portal questions.
- Contact Tara Shea McLaughlin at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Mary Pat Sharer at email@example.com with Re-Enrollment questions
This is our tuition plan provider for the 2019-20 school year. For Re-enrollment, you do not need to complete the Facts Tuition Plan again. However, if you need to make a change to your payment method or any other change, please contact the Office of Finance & Operations at (727) 531-1449, ext. 317 (Mrs. Judy Eurton) or ext. 460 (Mrs. Ronda Gracie).
The tuition plan offered by FACTS Management Company provides a variety of flexible plans for payment of the student’s tuition. FACTS management plan offers: • 12 monthly, 10 monthly, or 4 quarterly payments that are automatically drafted from a credit card, checking, savings or money market account. FACTS Management offers two different dates, the 5th or the 20th, which are available to draft payments from your account. • Semi-annual payments that are automatically drafted from a credit card, checking, savings or money market account. Your first payment is due July 2019 and the second is due December 2019. The 12 monthly payment plan starts in May 2019. • Annual payment to be paid in full by July 1, 2019.
- Tuition Assistance (if applicable):
- Complete the FACTS Tuition Assistance Application https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3GNGG.
- All applications must be submitted no later than 3/31/2019, and all documents uploaded to FACTS no later than 4/15/19. All families (new and returning students) applying for financial assistance must file with Facts Financial Management each year.
- The FACTS application fee for the 2019-2020 school year is $30.00.
- Clearwater Central Catholic High School also participates in the state funded Step Up For Students (www.stepupforstudents.org) and McKay (www.floridaschoolchoice.org) scholarship programs. Please provide your Step Up letter to CCC at the time you enroll/re-enroll. If you are receiving Step Up or McKay and did not notify CCC, your Tuition Assistance plan could be re-evaluated.
There are circumstances we all go through that are temporary. Sometimes these occur at critical moments of a family’s growth. As a community we want to assist you. Perhaps you can be of assistance in the future for another family in need. That’s what it means to be a community of faith.