We Are Pleased That You Have Decided to Re-Enroll Your Student at CCC!
Please note that Re-Enrollment at Clearwater Central Catholic High School is contingent upon a student remaining in good academic, financial, and behavioral standing at CCC.
Re-enrollment requires the completion of all re-enrollment forms and fees.
Re-Enrollment for the 2021-22 school year opens February 16th, 2021
Steps for Re-Enrollment
Enrollment Contract – You will receive an email with an invitation to enroll. Every parent must complete the required information for their family account through FACTS Family Portal, our tuition payment provider. Multiple students are included in one family account. It is mandatory to complete the form whether you are making full, semi-annual, or monthly payments Re-enrollment fee is $250. The fee will increase to $350 on April 5th, 2021. Please complete this as soon as possible to secure your child’s seat for the next school year.
To complete our online enrollment process, you will access our FACTS Family Online.
• Log into FACTS Family Portal as instructed above.
• Type in your username and password.
• After logging in, click on Apply/Enroll in the left menu.
• Click on the Enrollment/Re-enrollment link.
If you do not have a login, please follow the instructions below for creating a FACTS Family Portal login:
• Please go to FACTS Family Portal
• Select Create New Family Portal Account.
• Enter in the Email field your email address as provided in your application to the school.
• Click the Create Account button.
• You will receive an email from FACTS SIS Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes the link will remain active for 6 hours.
• Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm Field.
• Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
• Close the window.
The Enrollment Contract fee is $250.00 and will increase to $350 on April 5th, 2021. The online process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later.
The Instructions and Enrollment Checklist page of the enrollment packet contains supplemental enrollment forms that also must be submitted. Further instructions on these forms are provided online.
• Contact Mary O’Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions for re-enrollment.
The tuition plan offered by FACTS Management Company provides a variety of flexible plans for payment of the student’s tuition. FACTS management plan offers: • 12 monthly, 10 monthly, 4 quarterly payments, or 1 annual payment that are automatically drafted from a credit card, checking, savings or money market account. FACTS Management offers two different dates, the 5th or the 20th, which are available to draft payments from your account. • Semi-annual payments that are automatically drafted from a credit card, checking, savings or money market account. Your first payment is due July 2021 and the second is due December 2021. The 12 monthly payment plan starts in May 2021. • Annual payment to be paid in full by July 1, 2021.
Tuition Assistance (if applicable):
• Complete the FACTS Tuition Assistance Application – Click Here
• All applications must be submitted no later than 3/31/2021, and all documents uploaded to FACTS no later than 4/15/2021. All families (new and returning students) applying for financial assistance must file with
Facts Financial Management each year.
• The FACTS application fee for the 2021-22 school year is $35.00.
• Clearwater Central Catholic High School also participates in the state funded Step Up For Students (www.stepupforstudents.org) and McKay (www.floridaschoolchoice.org) scholarship programs.
Please provide your Step Up letter to CCC at the time you enroll/re-enroll. If you are receiving Step Up or McKay and did not notify CCC, your Tuition Assistance plan could be re-evaluated.
There are circumstances we all go through that are temporary. Sometimes these occur at critical moments of a family’s growth. As a community we want to assist you. Perhaps you can be of assistance in the future for another family in need. That’s what it means to be a community of faith.