Clearwater Central Catholic High School has been built on a tradition of active involvement by the parent community through their commitment to the Parent Involvement Program. The Parent Involvement Program is essential to the life of the school. Inquiries about this program should be directed to the Assistant Director of Advancement & Parent Involvement Program Coordinator, Mrs. Sarah Prunoske, at email@example.com
Each CCC family is required to earn Parent Involvement hours each year. A two-parent household is required to earn 30 hours and a single-parent household must earn 15 hours. If hours are not completed by the end of the year, your student will not receive their exam permit until either the hours are earned or payment for remaining hours is paid to the business office. *You must have only ONE account per family
All volunteer opportunities are posted on the Volunteer Hub website. It is the responsibility of each family to sign up for hours via this website. If you have not registered, you MUST complete your enrollment by following these steps:
- Click here to register for the first time. Then simply follow the prompts and provide the required information.
1. Each CCC family is required to earn parent involvement hours each year. A two-parent household is required to earn 30 hours and a single parent household must earn 15 hours. Sports parents may earn all their service hours through their commitment to our athletic teams.
2. The fee in lieu of service hours for all families is $1,000 payable by October 1st. After this date, the amount due is $1,200.00.
3. All volunteer opportunities are posted on the Volunteer Hub website. It is the responsibility of each family to sign up for events via this website and to also keep track of their service hours. The chairperson will verify that the hours were completed. At the present time, parent service hour opportunities may be listed in the weekly Tolle Lege, however, it is the parent’s responsibility to check Volunteer Hub periodically for updated events.
4. If unforeseen circumstances prevent the volunteer from fulfilling his/her commitment, it is his/her responsibility to find a replacement. Failure to find a replacement for committed hours will result in the parent being billed for $40 per hour for each hour committed for said event. Failure to show up for an event will also result in the parent being billed for $40 per hour for each hour committed for said event.
5. All service hour opportunities must be pre-approved by the Parent Involvement Coordinator. No other parent, teacher, coach or staff member may offer service hour opportunities without receiving official approval.
6. Parents, legal guardian and/or other adult family members may complete parent involvement hours pending event approval of Parent Involvement Coordinator. Students may not earn parent volunteer hours.
Inquiries about this program should be directed to the Assistant Director of Advancement & Parent Involvement Program Coordinator, Sarah Prunoske, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Athletic volunteer inquiries to the Athletic Director, John Gerdes at email@example.com