Clearwater Central Catholic High School iPad Information
School Year 2015-2016
Every student and teaching faculty member utilizes an Apple iPad at CCC, a device that enhances our students’ learning and overall educational experience and prepares them for college and beyond.
Some of the core objectives of this program are to:
- enhance textbooks and other printed materials
- provide an organized note-taking platform
- provide an online research tool
- provide a platform to facilitate individual and group work
- provide access to a learning management system for managing homework, class assignments, quizzes and tests
- provide a platform to access academic resources in order to build digital literacy skills
Clearwater Central Catholic High School remains committed to providing its students with the best education possible, equipping them with the knowledge and tools they will need both now and in the future. Not only is the iPad a formidable tool in advancing learning, but it also makes the classroom experience more dynamic and engaging for our students.
BYOD – iPAD MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
iPad Requirements for 2016-217 School Year
Incoming Freshman Class 2016-2017
Clearwater Central Catholic High School is committed to offering the best educational experience possible for our students and is currently reviewing iPad requirements for the 2016-2017 school year. More information will be forthcoming. Until then, please do not purchase for your freshman student any iPads for the upcoming school year.
Re-enrolling students will continue to supply and use the iPad2 or higher for academic year 2016-2017. The iPad mini or iPad 1 are not acceptable.