Beginning April 28 there will be a new traffic pattern for drop-off, pick-up, and visitors…
STUDENT DROP-OFF & PICK-UP
• Hurley Drop-off/Pick-up through West Entrance: Drop-off and pick-up through the West Entrance will only be at the Hurley turn-around. There will no longer be access to the flag pole drop-off/pick-up area from this entrance.
• Flag Pole Drop-off/Pick-up now through East Entrance (aka driveway for student parking lot) ONLY: Student drop-off and pick-up entering at the east entrance will turn right to enter the round-about in front of the White Family Center for the Arts and proceed to the flag pole area for drop-off & pick-up.
• Exiting From the East Entrance: Proceed back through the round-about in front of the White Family Center for the Arts and turn left at the exit drive.
TO MAINTAIN EMERGENCY VEHICLE ACCESS, DO NOT PARK/LEAVE UNATTENDED VEHICLES IN THE DRIVEWAYS OR TURN-AROUNDS AT ANY TIME.
VISITOR ENTRANCE & PARKING
• All visitors must enter through the East Drive, turn right into the round-about and park facing Haines Bayshore Road. There is no access to visitor parking from the West entrance.
• Access to student parking through the East entrance remains unchanged.
Parents & students are encouraged to allow extra time and use extreme caution when entering and exiting campus, particularly at the East Entrance which will have increased traffic flow.