Our Catholic Identity
- The Catholic school is an evangelizing, educational community.
- The spiritual formation of the entire school community is an essential dimension of the Catholic school’s mission.
- The Catholic school is a unique faith-centered community which integrates thinking and believing in ways that encourage intellectual growth, nuture faith, and inspire action.
- The Catholic school is an experience of the church’s belief, tradition, and sacramental life.
- The Catholic school creates a supportive and challenging climate which affirms the dignity of all persons within the school community.
For thirty-five years CCC flourished under the leadership of the Sisters of Notre Dame. We were infused by their charism, a deep experience of God’s goodness and provident care, and developed a rich tradition of strong academics and service under their guidance and leadership. Even as we move to a lay leadership, the charism of the Sisters of Notre Dame remains an integral part of our school culture. St. Julie Billiart, spiritual mother of the Sisters of Notre Dame, reminds us often of “how good is the Good God.”