Marauder SPorts Guy no background

State law requires all student-athletes to have current sports physicals (this is different from the school physical form) and consent forms on file with the school before a student may practice or play in a sport. These must be on the FHSAA issued forms. No other forms can be accepted.

All  students that will be participating in Sports will need to have on file the EL2 and (newly revised)  EL3 FHSAA Preparticipation Physical Evaluation / Consent and Release from Liability Certificate on file PRIOR to starting conditioning / tryouts. Forms are available in the school office and can accessed by clicking on the links below. You must present this form to the Physician at the time of the Office Visit.  Contact Mrs. Weber in the School office with any questions. 727-531-1449 ext. 0.

This set of forms is in addition to the School Entry Health Exam and updated copy of the Immunization Record – required by State Law for all NEW and TRANSFER students entering CCCHS. (These are provided by the physician and required to enter classes on the first day of school)  Contact Mrs. Martha Agres in the school office, 727-531-1449 ext. 320 if you need further clarification.

FHSAA Physical Form

FHSAA Consent Form