GUIDE TO GIFT PLANNING
Plan Today and Put Away Regrets
When planning your will and other estate plans, your loved ones come first. But did you know that you could include a gift to Clearwater Central Catholic High School after making sure your family’s future is secured? A bequest is one of the easiest ways to make a gift to Clearwater Central Catholic High School. By naming CCC in your will, you are contributing to the future generations of young men and women that will benefit from your vision and generosity for those seeking a Catholic high school education. If you would like additional information regarding estate planning, please visit us, phone, email, or write our director of institutional advancement, Richard Falls, 727-531-1449 ext. 318 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rare is the person who regrets having been truly generous or thoughtful. Yet how can you give away property, securities or real estate now if you do not know whether you or your family will need those assets later?
One solution is to make gifts to charitable organizations by means of a bequest-a gift in your will or living trust. Following are some of the advantages of bequests:
Click here for a better understanding of these Planned Giving Vehicles and how they benefit donors.
- Easy: A few sentences in your will or living trust complete the gift.
- Revocable: Until your will or trust goes into effect, you are free to alter your plans.
- Versatile: You can bequeath a specific item, an amount of money, a gift contingent upon certain events or, to keep your gift in proportion to your estate size, a percentage of your estate.
- Tax-wise: Your estate is entitled to an unlimited estate tax charitable deduction for gifts to qualified charitable organizations.
Include us in your will in four steps
- Consider if you would like to leave Clearwater Central Catholic High School a certain asset, specific amount or percentage of your estate.
- Decide whether you want the funds to be used for a definite purpose or leave your money for our most pressing needs.
- Determine if you need to update your will or revocable living trust. See your attorney to include your legacy gift in your will or trust.
- If you choose, please notify us of your intention so we can thank you for your gift and keep you informed of ongoing activities.
Contact: Richard Falls email@example.com or call 727-531-1449 ext. 318 to learn more about this simple, powerful way to support our mission in the future.