Your support makes the Clearwater Central Catholic experience possible for our students. Support CCC and make a difference in their lives!
There are many ways to support Clearwater Central Catholic High School:
- Annual Gifts, Central Catholic Fund from alumni and friends provide immediately available support that is vital for the success of the University.
- Corporate Gifts, which are made through the assistance of the Advancement Office, provide companies with a gateway to CCC.
- Estate and Planned Gifts allow a donor to leave money or assets upon his or her death.
- In Kind Gifts such as book collections, artwork, equipment, or other valuable personal property are non-monetary donations that constitute another important avenue of CCC support.
- You can increase your gift to CCC by making use of your company’s matching gift program.
- Memorial and Tribute Gifts provide meaningful support for the CCC while allowing you to celebrate people and events that mean so much to you.
- As a CCC Parent, you can enrich the student experience by helping to support a wide array of programs. Our Cost of Education Partnership is a great way to support you student educational experience.
- Your Reunion is a wonderful time to reaffirm your connection to CCC by joining classmates in making a gift to the School.
- Gifts of publicly traded securities that have appreciated in value allow you to avoid capital gains taxes while also receiving a tax deduction for your gift.
- There are so many ways to stay engaged with the Clearwater Central Catholic High School. Student Gifts help sustain and enhance the CCC legacy for generations to come.
Clearwater Central Catholic High School has 501(c)(3) non-profit tax exempt status; our federal tax ID number is 59-0971744
Our Advancement Staff is at your service, and one call or e-mail to one person is all you need to do to begin. Professional advisors will work with you, and with your financial advisors if desired, to help you select the giving tools to meet your individual goals, secure your family’s future, and strengthen CCC.
If you’re interested in talking to someone about giving to CCC, contact us at email@example.com or 727-531-1449 ext. 318.