Admissions Process – Freshman Applicants
Thank you for your interest in Clearwater Central Catholic High School.
We are currently accepting applications for the 2019-2020 school year, and transfer applications for the current 2018-19 school year.
The application for the 2020-2021 school year will be available in October 2019.
For students currently in 8th grade looking to apply for the 2019-2020 school year, the following components are required for your application to be complete:
- Online Application
- $100 Application/Entrance Exam Fee completed online with credit card payment or e-check.
- Transcripts for 7th (entire year)
- Report Card showing 8th grade (first reporting period i.e. 1st quarter or trimester grades)
- Standardized test scores (when available).
- Release of Records Form. It is the responsibility of the parent to complete, sign, and turn in to your student’s current school.
Please note: Catholic schools in the Diocese of St. Petersburg do not recognize a religious objection to immunizations. Diocese of St. Petersburg Immunization Policy for all students. Click here.
Transcripts issued in a foreign language must be translated into English by a certified evaluation agency. For a list of agencies, please go to the Association of Credentials Evaluation Services, NACES at http://naces.org/members.htm/.
Students with Diagnosed Learning Disabilities/Differences Transitioning into Clearwater Central Catholic High School: To insure that a support system is in place to specifically accommodate each student with special learning needs and allow for a smooth transition into CCC, please refer to the Protocol for Students Requesting Student Support Services – New Students.