Tuition Information for 2020-2021
Affiliated Families* $13,150
Non-Affiliated Families $15,850
International Students $17,350
Fees (All fees are non-refundable.)
Enrollment/Re-Enrollment (annual) $250 if you enroll/re-enroll before 4/3/2020
$350 if you enroll/re-enroll on/after 4/3/2020
International Baccalaureate Program $700 (Junior & Senior Year)
Graduation (Senior year events) $300
Educational Resources Program (annual) $1,000
Includes iPad, Books, Apps, iPad Insurance, Network, and Tech Support
For Transfer Students, there is a one-time cost associated with our Educational Resources Program in addition to the annual fee:
+ $200 (Sophomore transfers)
+ $400 (Junior transfers)
+ $600 (Senior transfers)
The school retains ownership of the iPad until the student graduates, at which point the iPad (and all apps and textbooks) is released to the student. In the event the student leaves CCC prior to graduation, there will be a one-time fee to complete the total due for the Educational Resources Program. The amount varies depending upon when student withdraws.
- An initial student ID lanyard is provided to each student. Lanyard replacement fee is $10. The student can pay for this immediately. If lanyard fees go unpaid, they will be billed to your FACTS account.
- Parking permit for licensed student drivers is $50 (annual).
- Classes, athletic teams, and student clubs may have materials, dues, or other expenses throughout the year depending on the activities your student participates in.
- Late Fee of $75 and Return Check Fee of $50 will be assessed when appropriate.
*Affiliated Families are practicing Catholics and are registered in a Catholic parish in the Diocese of St. Petersburg.
Tuition Assistance Information 2020-2021
Tuition at Clearwater Central Catholic High School continues to be an excellent value. For some, we realize that it may put a strain on your family budget. We encourage any family in need of assistance in providing for a Catholic school education to their child to apply for need-based financial aid. Our Tuition Assistance Program is income-based and open to all families by making an application. All families (new and returning students) applying for financial assistance must file with Facts Financial Management (https://online.factsmgt.com/register/3GNGG/instlogin/reg-message) each year. The FACTS application fee for the 2019-2020 school year is $30.00. All applications must be submitted no later than March 31, 2020 and ALL documents uploaded to FACTS no later than April 15, 2020.
Other Resources for Financial Aid:
Florida Tax Credit Scholarship (Income-based scholarship):
- “Step Up for Students” – This program is available to all Florida residents who have children in grades 2-12 who have spent at least one year in a Florida Public School and meet the Step Up maximum income requirements. Step Up for Students award annual scholarships (up to $7,111 for 2019-20) to eligible students entering eligible grade levels from eligible households to help them attend an eligible private school of their choice. Renewal families for the income-based FTC Scholarship may apply now for a scholarship for the 2019-20 school year. (Note: Renewal families will have processing priority until Jan. 31, 2020. If a renewal family applies on or after Feb. 1, 2020, they will lose their priority status over new applications.) Applications for new families opens in March. Please visit https://www.stepupforstudents.org/.
- “Family Empowerment Scholarship (FES)”– The Family Empowerment scholarship is Florida’s first voucher program for low and middle income students. The scholarship was up to $6525 for 2019-2020. To qualify the household income has to be within the guidelines and the student has to have attended public school in the prior year.
AAA Scholarship Foundation (Income-based scholarship): a private non-profit organization, is an approved Florida Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO). AAA awards annual scholarships (up to $7,365 for 2019-20) to eligible students entering eligible grade levels from eligible households to help them attend an eligible private school of their choice. The scholarship for private schools is for tuition and fees. A AAA family may NOT accept a scholarship from more than one state voucher or other Tax Credit Scholarship program for the same time period. Please visit http://www.aaascholarships.org/parents/florida/.
Please Note: Step Up & AAA Scholarships do not cover 100% of school tuition and fees. Step Up cannot be combined with AAA Scholarships.
McKay Scholarship: This scholarship is available to all students currently in the Florida Public School system that have a qualified IEP or 504 Plan for specific learning issues. Please Note: McKay Scholarships do not cover 100% of school tuition and fees.
Catholic Parishes: Parents who are registered in a Catholic parish may see if financial assistance is available through their parish. Families who wish to be considered for tuition assistance from their parish, need to submit the completed Financial Assistance Application 2020-21 to the Finance Office by April 15, 2020.
Catholic School Tuition Assistance Grant: Catholic students whose families fit the financial eligibility profile are eligible for tuition assistance from the Diocese. All Catholic families that have applied for FACTS will automatically be evaluated by Catholic School Tuition Assistance Grant (CSTAG).
Mary C. Forbes Foundation: Mary C. Forbes Foundation is a private foundation which offers assistance to active practitioners of the Roman Catholic faith. The award of Mary C. Forbes scholarships is based on financial need. Applications are online: www.marycforbesfoundation.com
Weinhusen Scholarships: Available for need-based practicing Catholics of St. Ignatius Catholic Church only. Contact the St. Ignatius parish office for guidelines and information. The deadline is March 31, 2020.
Jim White Memorial Scholarship Award: The Jim White Memorial Scholarship Award is available only to Clearwater Central Catholic High School students who are from a practicing Catholic family and have financial need as verified by FACTS or similar service. Please visit http://www.ccchs.org/wp-content/uploads/Jim-White-Mem-App-Form-2019-20.pdf. Deadline to submit application is April 30, 2020.
For more information regarding the financial aid resources above, please visit our website at www.ccchs.org.
Financial Information Contacts
Janet Ashe, Director of Finance and Operations, (727) 531-1449 ext. 331
Email Janet: email@example.com
Judy Eurton, Bookkeeper, (727) 531-1449 ext. 317
Email Judy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ronda Gracie, Assistant Bookkeeper, (727) 531-1449 ext. 460
Email Ronda: email@example.com