We’re Pleased You Have Decided to Enroll Your Student at CCC!
Enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year is now open!
Enrollment at Clearwater Central Catholic High School is contingent upon a student’s remaining in good academic and behavioral standing in his/her current school and successful completion of the 8th grade. Enrollment will continue until our freshman class enrollment limit is met. Please enroll your child as soon as possible to make sure that he/she will be part of the Class of 2024. Enrollment involves the completion of all forms and fees.
The following information will assist you with the enrollment process:
1. Enrollment Contract- You will receive an email with an invitation to enroll after your student has been accepted. Every parent must complete the required information for their family account through FACTS Family Portal, our tuition payment provider.
To complete our online enrollment process, you will access our FACTS Family Online. If you do not have a login, please follow the instructions below for creating a FACTS Family Portal login:
- Please go to FACTS Family Portal
- Select Create New Family Portal Account.
- Enter in the Email field your email address as provided in your application to the school.
- Click the Create Account button.
- You will receive an email from FACTS SIS Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes the link will remain active for 6 hours.
- Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm Field.
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
- Close the window.
Once you have an account, follow the instructions below to login and access the enrollment form:
- Log into FACTS Family Portal as instructed above.
- Type in your username and password.
- After logging in, click on Apply/Enroll in the left menu.
- Click on the Enrollment/Re-enrollment link.
The Enrollment Contract fee is $250.00 and will increase to $350 on May 1, 2020. The online process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later.
The Instructions and Enrollment Checklist page of the enrollment packet contains supplemental enrollment forms that also must be submitted. Further instructions on these forms are provided online.
2. After completing the Enrollment Contract, you will be sent a course placement for your son/daughter. You will be contacted by the Counseling office in May/June to schedule a meeting to discuss course placement.
For students who have last names ending in A-L, your school counselor will be, Ms. Sara Stranz. Students with last names ending in M-Z, your school counselor will be, Mr. Brett Hayman. Students meet with the same school counselor throughout their four years at CCC. Counselors meet with students individually to talk about their academic plan and in group guidance sessions tailored for each grade level.
Additional Forms That Are Included In the Enrollment Process:
- Verification Form to Verify Parish Affiliation. Click here.
- School Physical and Immunization Forms – All incoming freshmen and students new to CCC, in accordance with Florida State law, must turn in an original school physical form dated after June 1, 2020 as well as proof of immunizations from the State of Florida (obtained from pediatrician only). Please submit no later than July 25, 2020. Please note: Catholic schools in the Diocese of St. Petersburg do not recognize a religious objection to immunizations. Diocese of St. Petersburg Immunization Policy for all students.
- Middle School Final Transcript
- Birth Certificate or Passport– Please turn into Mrs. Martha Agres at the Front Office
- Student Parent Handbook 2019-2020 Agreement Page signed by both parent and student. (Will be available on our website under “Parents” tab)
- Sports Physicals: Please click here