*Enrollment at Clearwater Central Catholic High School is contingent upon a student’s remaining in good academic and behavioral standing in their current school and successful completion of the 8th grade. Enrollment will continue until our freshman class enrollment limit is met. Enrollment involves the completion of all forms and fees.
Essential Enrollment Forms
1. Enrollment Contract – You will receive an email with an invitation to enroll after your student has been accepted. Every parent must complete the required information for their family account through
FACTS Family Portal, our tuition payment provider.
The Enrollment Contract fee is $250.00 and will increase to $350 in April of your enrollment year. The online process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later.
2. Verification Form to Verify Parish Affiliation – Click here.
3. School Physical and Immunization Forms – All incoming freshmen and transfer students to CCC, in accordance with Florida State law, must turn in an original school physical form dated after June 1 of the current year as proof of immunizations from the State of Florida (obtained from pediatrician only). Please note: Catholic schools in the Diocese of St. Petersburg do not recognize a religious objection to immunizations.
4. Middle School Final Transcript
5. Birth Certificate or Passport – Please turn in to the Front Office.
**TO RE-ENROLL A CURRENT CCC STUDENT FOR NEXT SCHOOL YEAR, PLEASE CLICK HERE.**