Forms and Resources
- Release of Records Form — It is the responsibility of the parent to complete, sign, and turn in to your student’s current school.
- Student Support Plan and documentation (if applicable)
- If your student been identified with a learning disability or exceptionality, please submit previous and current Student Support Plan (SSP), 504, IEP, Gifted Services, and/or any additional documentation that applies.
- For students with a medical condition requiring accommodations, a letter is required from the diagnosing physician stating the diagnosis, treatment plan and classroom recommendations, dated within one year of entry.
- For more information about CCC’s Student Support Services, please click here.
- International Applicants
- Association of Credentials Evaluation Services (NACES) — Transcripts issued in a foreign language must be reviewed by a certified evaluation agency. For a list of agencies, please visit http://naces.org/members.
Only when the Admissions Office has received all of the documents listed above, will a decision regarding admittance be made.