Forms and Resources

  • Release of Records Form — It is the responsibility of the parent to complete, sign, and turn in to your student’s current school.
  • Student Support Plan and documentation (if applicable)
    • If your student been identified with a learning disability or exceptionality, please submit previous and current Student Support Plan (SSP), 504, IEP, Gifted Services, and/or any additional documentation that applies.
    • For students with a medical condition requiring accommodations, a letter is required from the diagnosing physician stating the diagnosis, treatment plan and classroom recommendations, dated within one year of entry. 
    • For more information about CCC’s Student Support Services, please click here.
  • International Applicants
    • Association of Credentials Evaluation Services (NACES) — Transcripts issued in a foreign language must be reviewed by a certified evaluation agency. For a list of agencies, please visit

Only when the Admissions Office has received all of the documents listed above, will a decision regarding admittance be made.