CCC Learning & Achievement Team
The CCC Learning & Achievement Team shall be charged to ensure a concerted commitment across all facets of school life and among all personnel are designed and managed to optimize student learning & achievement as the foundational basis to assess mission effectiveness at CCC.
- Embrace a spirit of innovation and model innovative thinking and practices.
- Establish a culture of shared understanding and commitment to the systems required to ensure optimal student learning and achievement.
- Effectively train faculty/staff in and assess commitment to learning and achievement best practices.
- Establish communication protocol among the team and the faculty and staff to ensure an open, mutual and meaningful dialogue as the standard.
- Establish learning and achievement benchmarks to ensure measurable outcomes and data-points are
- Readily available, shared, analyzed and acted upon.
- Facilitate structured weekly team meetings consistently hosted and timed.
- Establish a strategic, consistent and representative team agenda that is inclusive of current practices, strategic insights and data-points.
- Integrate effective monitoring processes between the Assistant Principal and the Dean and between the Dean and the School Counselors, Curriculum Coordinator and the Learning Specialists.
- Utilize a Learning and Achievement Dashboard that capsulate key data-points as the foundation for strategic insights, peer school comparisons, resulting recommendations and responding communications to ensure CCC best positioning toward optimal learning and achievement.
- Ensure effective intervention processes and subsequent parental communication standards when a student’s learning and achievement outcomes fall below expected peer norms.
- Engage consistently with the Director of Educational Technology to identify emerging educational technology trends that support learning and achievement outcomes.
- Articulate learning and achievement guidelines for the enrollment management team to ensure a diverse and mission aligned profile of students are accepted and enrolled at CCC.
The Assistant Principal guides the Dean for Learning & Achievement to ensure:
- Core Values
- Core Standards
- Core Curriculum
- Innovative Practices
- Optimal Outcomes
- Comprehensive Assessment
- Transformative Improvement