Employees in all positions must be able to pass a background check administered by the Diocese of St. Petersburg and attend the DOSP Safe Environment Training Program.
Math/Chemistry Faculty Position – Immediate Opening, Full-time
- Prefer a minimum of 2-3 years teaching experience in higher level math courses: Algebra 2 Honors, Pre-Calculus and Calculus and chemistry at the high school level, IB experience also a plus
- Bachelor degree in chemistry or a chemistry-related field
- Bachelor degree is math or a math-related field
- Master’s degree is preferred.
- Valid Florida Department of Education Professional Certificate, Statement of Eligibility, or eligible to obtain one in Mathematics (grades 6-12) and Chemistry (grades 6-12).
- Successful completion of a level II background screening.
- Complete all mandated Diocesan trainings (online)
To Apply: All applicants must apply online through Clear Company and upload all required documentation. No mail-in resumes will be accepted. No phone calls.
Assistant Director of Communications & Marketing – Full-time, 12-month Position
The Assistant Director of Communications and Marketing will work closely with the Advancement, Enrollment Management and Education Leadership teams to ensure that communication and marketing efforts support strategic efforts—fundraising, student recruitment, alumni and parent relations, school-wide communications, and public relations—essential to sustaining the school’s competitive position and long-term strength. Reports directly to the Director of Advancement. Click for job description and to apply. No telephone calls.